If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (864) 916-4160

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire

Client had a pan on stove with oil preheating. Customer stepped away and as you can see the microwave handle is burnt as well as smoke damage above on ceiling.

Ceiling was cleaned where our technicians were able to. The popcorn on the ceiling was removed and then prepped for paint. The smoke also affected their living room which had to be cleaned along with the dining room and the family room.

The items from those rooms had to be moved to an unaffected location within the house after being cleaned by our highly trained technicians using special tools and equipment along with cleaning solutions.